Holidays Cost Less
Call our UK call center
All Holidays are ATOL Protected ABTA

1. Choose your Destination

2. When do you want to fly?

3. Customise your Holiday

Frequently Asked Questions

What Are The Various Board Basis Codes?

Here are the shorthand codes and meanings for board basis:

  • FO - Flight Only
  • NO or RO - Room Only / No Meals
  • SC - Self Catering
  • HB - Half Board
  • FB - Full Board
  • AI or FI - All Inclusive
  • MP - Meal Plan

Important: All Inclusive meal plans can differ between various properties. All Inclusive will include a minimum of breakfast, lunch and evening meal with locally produced drinks. Please check prior to confirming your accommodation/holiday as to what is exactly included, as charges may apply to change properties.

What Prices And Fees Might I Be Charged?

The prices shown are based on certain occupancy levels. In addition to the prices shown additional charges may be levied for transfers, in-flight meals and other optional extras. Credit cards (2.5%) and American Express (4%) incur a surcharge. We do not charge any fees for using a debit card. All prices displayed on this website include all compulsory charges that cannot be removed. Optional extras such as baggage, flight meals, room upgrades and resort transfers are not included.

What Are The Star Ratings For Properties?

All accommodation ratings including star ratings are the tour operator's own. They may differ from the accommodation's official rating.

What Is Allocation On Arrival?

If we state AOA the tour operator will allocate your resort and accommodation on arrival at the destination airport. It may include accommodation that has not previously appeared in a brochure.

Can I submit Special Requests?

The forwarding of special requests including those of customers with Special Needs does not constitute a guarantee that these can be met by the tour operator or carrier.

What Is Ticket On Departure?

If you have booked within 14 days of the departure date then tickets cannot be sent out to you by post. Instead they can be collected from the appropriate ticket desk at the airport. You will need the tour operator's booking reference as stated on the receipt or given to you at the time you book. A fee MAY be charged for this service.

What Are The Legal Requirements For Car Hire?

You will need to produce the driving licence of all drivers when you collect your car. Various countries and car rental companies have different policies with respect to age and driving records. All convictions for driving offences must be declared. Additional insurance cover above the legal minimum is recommended when renting cars, especially in the USA.

What Age Do I Submit If My Child's Birthday Occurs During Our Holiday?

The age of children relates to the whole of the period when they are away including the day of return. If a child's birthday occurs during the holiday, including the day of return then the new age must be stated. Travel may be refused if the date of birth according to the child's passport differs with the age on the tickets.

In what Format Are My Flight Times?

All the times shown are based on the 24 hour clock and are local. Times 00:01 to 12:00 are AM (morning). Times 12:01 to 24:00 are PM (afternoon).

What Are The Legal Requirements For My Passport?

British Citizens including infants and children require a valid 10 year British passport for travel outside the British Isles. Certain destinations may require at least six months validity remaining on the passport on the date of return. For more information contact the United Kingdom Passport Agency on 0870 521 0410 or visit Non British Citizens including other EU Nationals should contact the embassy, high commission or consulate of your destination for up to date advice on passport requirements. For more information contact the United Kingdom Passport Agency on 0870 521 0410 or visit

Do I Need A Visa To Travel?

Visas may be required for British Citizens for entry to non EU countries and for stays over three months duration in certain EU countries. Immigration, visa and entry restrictions may apply both in the EU and elsewhere for other nationalities, including other EU nationals, and British Citizens who have conditions on their entry to the UK . You should contact the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination for up to date advice on immigration, visa and entry requirements. For more information contact the Foreign & Commonwealth via their website

Who Should I Contact Regarding Health Issues?

For medical advice regarding your holiday destination or journey, including vaccinations, you should contact your general practitioner. The Department of Health leaflets 'Health Advice for Travellers' are available from the Health Literature Line on freephone 0800 555 777. For more information call 0207 210 4850 or visit

Do I Need Travel Insurance?

Travel insurance is an extremely important part of your travel, so much so that travel agents may only provide travel if: 1. All of the travelling party are covered by travel insurance provided by themselves. 2. All the party are covered by another policy which provides the same or better levels of cover than the travel agent providing travel and is in written receipt of the policy details by fax or letter within 48 hours of booking. Receipt of the details of an alternative policy does not constitute acceptance, qualification or endorsement by the travel agent that the alternative policy provides adequate cover or protection.